Scanwell Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in Asia with its head quarter based in Hong Kong and 35 years of experience in Logistics and with over 70 branches all around the world.
VENUE: 13th Floor, Pearl Plaza, 561 A Dien Bien Phu, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Find new customers and close sales.
Demonstrate strong phone and in person prospecting skills in accordance with Socratic Selling.
Grow volume and profitability of existing customers by providing professional service.
Demonstrate achievement, or at minimum ongoing progress toward, meeting or exceeding all specified company goals for, e.g., revenue, spread, load count.
Work as a positive team member, always available to assist colleagues, teammates, carriers, customers, etc.
Demonstrate pricing proficiency, resourcefulness and creativity, relating to (1) Pricing services to customers and estimating costs of carrier services (2) Negotiating pricing and service alternatives with customers.
Demonstrate proficiency in
(1) Understanding customer requirements, challenges and opportunities
(2) Communicating to the team, all relevant order facts, to ensure perfect service
(3) Communicating non-order specific customer facts and opportunities to our internal team, including supervisors, management, coworkers, carrier sales team, and key account managers
(4) Managing the business of, and relationships within, a customer portfolio
(5) Managing a customer database and transportation management system, maintaining current information.
(6) Managing a sales funnel, and moving prospects through to closing
(7) Communicating to management, at any time, the status of customer portfolio & sales funnel
Establish meetings with a purpose or agenda with customers and prospects, when warranted.
Be aware of, review, know where to find, and work in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Work successfully with the members of your team, your manager, and all other staffs.
Demonstrate business acumen and strong interpersonal skills.
4-5 years sales experience and 1-2 years supervising experience in logistics companies are preferred.
Successful candidates will demonstrate strong organizational skills, strong written and oral communication skills and initiative.
Ability to work well within a team as well as independently.
Computer literacy is a must. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Excel is preferred.
Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to detail and provide consistent follow-through is required.
Strong analytical skills regarding targeted opportunities.
Understand the financial impact of the business generated.
Be persistent, and don’t hesitate to make calls to customers and prospects.
Be a good planner: plan your day, plan field travel, plan loads needed to meet goal, plan number of calls needed to achieve goals, plan this week, next week, next month and next year.
Proactive problem solving and conflict resolution are helpful.
Excellent phone skills.
Ability to demonstrate strong relationship building.
Work well independently.
Ability to organize and execute a meeting (internal / external) with regard to details, timing and goal for outcome.
Strong knowledge of transportation and/ or great interest in continued learning.
Sense of urgency.