Vietnam Origin – Wearing Apparel: Scan-Pack Service & Solution Origin Pick-Pack to Store Level
Scanwell Vietnam has dedicated teams located in both Ho Chi Minh and Hainoi to render Scan-Pack solutions for medium/high end fashion importers worldwide.
Our service programs aims for efficient costs and time savings as well as effective distributions. Importer’s D.C. by pass model becomes a market trend for reducing the maintenance of Distribution Centre at destination country. This end-to-end supply chain flow eliminates double pick-pack handling, re-distribution cost and reduce time for all presales orders, especially for countries where logistics and labor costs are relatively high.
Point to point service:
This service covers end to end cargo distribution from multiple manufacture points to multiple final destination points, desk to desk information from PO creation/receiving up to final ASN.
We offer wide-range of integrated services and flexibility with planning, implementation, and service quality assurance. Scanwell has been specialized in wear apparel industry in USA, Europe, and Australia with years of experience in handling GOH , flat-pack, multi-size of custom-made GOH rackings for cross-docking. The company has thus earned a recognized reputation from most of the vendors in Far East and wearing apparel importers worldwide including prestige private labels and stores.
Service specification at Origin:
- PO management – includes multiple options such as interfaces with buyers system, set-up of Scanwell SAAS PO management system collaborating with vendors progress,vendor management, PO approval to ship and compliance.
- PO breakdown and quantity receiving,
- Stores allocation mapping,
- TAPA – Secured Multi-Storey Pick-pack centre, equipments, security compliance,
- Q.C. compliance at receiving point,
- Pick-pack per store level,
- Flat-pack: Bar-coding per piece level <smallest SKU>, and re-pack carton label per store level,
- GOH-pack: Bar-coding per piece level <smallest SKU>, and re-pack per GOH Bag to store level.
- Export documentation per Shipper, check/renewal, including shipper invoice and packing list.
- Loading optimization per container, including custom-made GOH bars, separation with mixed flatpack.
- Buyer consolidation for multiple shippers,
- Scan-pack bar-coding operation and EDI
- International Freight arrangement in Air and Ocean booking, schedule, customs process.
- Optional equipment for collapsible rack and return.
Service specification at destination:
- Freight receiving
- Customs clearance, optional
- Cross-docking quantity and quality examination
- Additional storage for flat-pack and GOH for buyer inventory
- Order processing and local distribution
- Inventory management
- Performance management
IT and reporting visibility:
- Buyer’s Portal track, trace and reports
- Vendor PO distribution and Compliance.
- Scan-pack visibility of style, size, per PO, carton, and piece level at SKU level.
- Inventory report at different level of events.
Scanwell Asian countries Scan-Pack operation and additional value add service:
Most of Scanwell’s Asian offices are running CFS warehouse for CFS/CY shipments, which already equips with a pick-pack and assortment functions. Should there be any multi-countries Scan-pack operation, Scanwell would extend the service at all time.
Additional service of steaming, bagging, tags, ticketing, re-labeling, re-hanger, etc. service is to be provided upon requirement.
CONTACT A LOGISTICS SPECIALIST
Learn more about our supply chain solutions, request information or get started on a service quote.