Project Cargo Service
Project cargo refers to those items transported by heavy haul trucks, freight trains, cargo planes and/or cargo ships that are oversized or overweight and otherwise too big and bulky or too heavy to fit into standard containers. Examples of cargo items include manufacturing equipment, air conditioners, modular factory components, skid mounted industrial process systems, generators and turbines, oilfield pipe and heavy equipment.
Site to site service makes your project cargo experience a comfortable journey:
Project cargo has it own unique requirements and can be especially challenging. Our experiences told us that no two projects are ever the same. Each requires a high level of flexibility and innovative problem solving to meet the very specialized needs of our clients. At Scanwell, to help you navigate the complex requirements, our project cargo group offers integrated logistics project management and transportation services to ensure your freight reaches its destination according to plan. We have the ability to provide tiered support based on the scope of any project. We will facilitate all aspects of any move to ensure the seamless coordination of your move. We can manage your plant relocation, handle assembly/disassembly of equipment, coordinate your heavy haul shipment or manage a complicated multimodal project.
Out-of-the-box thinking is required in order to create and implement effective solutions. To support your project cargo initiatives, our reliable project cargo team collaborates with your staff, delivers preplanning recommendations, coordinates orders, and executes transportation. You can meet your obligations with project freight that is delivered on time, on budget, and in good condition.
- Over-dimensional (ODC)
- Over-weight cargoes (OWC)
- Heavy lifting cargos
- Industry cargos
Flexible delivery solutions:
- Assess surveys, including transportation route risk, transit times, and the associated transportation costs
- Offer cost effective transportation options from multiple points of origin
- Complete Supply Chain / Project Management Service, maximize the shipping window
- Multi-modal and Multi-location Transportation.
- Conduct multi-packing based on cargo features
- Site delivery, site services
- Deliver to remote locations
- Offer onsite logistics superintendence, to achieve effective movement of project cargo.
- Provide tracking that keeps you aware of the status of your project
A : General Information
- Type of cargo: Oversize electric equipment and component
- Quantity: 1×20’ + 1×40’ + 5×40’FL
- Weight / volume: Approximate 68,700 KGS / 480 CBM
- Measurement: Maximum 1020cm(L) x 360cm(W) x 382cm(H)
- Origin: Singapore
- Destination: Shenzhen
B : Operations requirements
- Design transportation plan
- Route planning / road restriction for oversize cargo
- Loading equipment selection (special chassis)
CONTACT A LOGISTICS SPECIALIST
Learn more about our supply chain solutions, request information or get started on a service quote.