Operation Manager (Import – Export – Logistics)
- Lead the Operation staffs of air export, import outdoor and indoors.
- Oversee day-to-day operations to make sure that good services provided to customers and business partners.
- Provide solution for any operational issue(s)
- Effect necessary communication and motivation to staffs.
- Maintain and develop a productive team work via training scheme(s). Consistently promote a strong corporate quality and high performance work team.
- Responsible for leading pricing team to get best rates from airlines, shipping lines, trucking companies or any other partners.
- Manages and analyzes pricing and profitability on project-based business and strategic/contract accounts/customer and identifies opportunity for improvement.
- Provides regular analysis and support to the Station Manager and Country Manager when developing business volume, price
- Ensures that pricing activities meet or exceed requirements of other departments in company.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and 5+ years relevant Pricing and Business experience including 3+ years of management experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of pricing, contracts, and business management
- Experience at Logistics Operation
- Experience in regard to validation of estimates, estimating approaches, and data driven estimating
- Strong proposal development skills, strategy development, and solid negotiation background